Independent and impartial instrumentation solutions
As a specialist we recognise that our customers will benefit from gaining our engineering expertise in different areas.
Experienced engineering support, advice and guidance is available in the following areas;
- Process Engineering
- Independent single source supply/procurement of assets, plant design, project management, installation and commissioning
- Instrumentation Specification & Comparison (not sure which make, model or technology suits your needs? We can provide an assessment and use our knowledge and experience to make recommendations)
- URS & Scope design/creation
- Asset/Equipment 5 step qualification (Design, Installation, Operation, Performance, Maintenance)
- CIP support & problem solving
- Compliance support & guidance (ATEX, DSEAR, SIL, HAZOP, PUWER, EHEDG Hygienic standards conformance, 12100 & 1672 design)
- Software support, programming, problem solving & design (SCADA/PLC)
- Condition, Reliability & Maintenance
Experienced BlackBox engineers are available to support you in designing, amending, assessing and implementing the following processes: [Graphic to come shortly]
BlackBox utilises our knowledge skills and experience to support you in the procurement of new plant and machinery and the design of a new or amendment of a current process.
We can provide a range of methods to ensure that you select the best possible supplier and specification of asset and process design.
Ways in which we are currently working with customers in this area include:
- Using our knowledge and network of suppliers to source plant and machinery
- Design of supplier scoring system and assessment
- Ensuring proposed designs meet the desired specification and standards
- Independent audit and assessment of new installation and commissioning
- Providing independent and impartial support to ensure best outcome for the customer
Protect your process and investment
We provide independent and impartial engineering support, if you are thinking of investing in new process and machinery, expanding your current production or have recently implemented a new process we can provide an independent assessment to ensure your investment not only meets your expected production capabilities but also meets compliance and standards.
Does your new plant or process meet the required standards?
Our engineering support also provides you with an independent view of a recently installed asset or process providing you with peace of mind that your asset and process has been installed and commissioned correctly to meet the required safety and compliance standards and we can work with you to iron out any problem areas.